VETIQ INTRODUCES MINTIES™ DENTAL TREATS FOR DOGS
New Vet-Recommended Offering Provides Affordable Wheat-, Soy-, Corn- and Gluten-Free Solution to Promote Proper Canine Dental Health
EAGLE, Idaho (June 4, 2013)—With pet food allergies becoming an increasing concern among dog owners, VetIQ, maker of quality pet prescription medications, over-the-counter flea & tick preventatives and other health & wellness supplements, today introduced Minties®, a vet- recommended, wheat-, soy-, corn- and gluten-free dental treat for dogs. The new treats feature a triple-action formula that helps clean teeth, freshen breath and control plaque and tartar.
“Proper dental care is an important part of every dog’s health and wellness, but we’ve found that something as simple as giving your dog a dental treat can be hard for owners of dogs with food allergies,” said Glen Moore, VetIQ™ vice president of marketing. “We took these health concerns into consideration when creating Minties® so that all dog owners can safely give their pet a veterinarian- recommended dental treat that meets their dietary restrictions—and at a fraction of the cost of brand name alternatives.”
Minties® once-a-day treats are made in the U.S.A. and offer additional benefits compared to competitive brands:
- Contain no artificial flavors, animal by-products or added sugar
- Feature unique density, shape and texture to keep your dog’s teeth clean and healthy while chewing
- Formulated with five types of natural breath fresheners—chlorophyll, parsley, dill, peppermint oil and fennel—to counteract “dog breath” and breakdown odor-causing particles in the stomach, as well as Tricalcium Phosphate, an active teeth cleaning agent, to make proper dental hygiene easy and accessible
- Ingredients such as rice powder and parsley allow Minties to break down into smaller pieces so they’re more easily digestible
- Contain half the sodium of leading competitors’ products, while still offering a taste that dogs find palatable
Minties® are available in four sizes for tiny, small, medium and large dogs at Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club locations nationwide ($6.88 for a 7oz. package). For additional information on Minties®, please visit http://www.mintiestreats.com/. You can also like the Minties® Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MintiesTreats to be a part of the 100,000 Minties® giveaway where lucky fans will be among the first to receive samples of this new dental treat.
VetIQ™ offers veterinarian recommended pet prescription medications, over-the-counter flea & tick preventives and other health and wellness supplements for America’s pets, at savings to other brand name alternatives. The company’s extensive pet care portfolio consists of VetGuard Plus™ Flea & Tick control, Minties® Dental Treats, VetIQ™ Health & Wellness products and prescription heartworm and NSAID medications. Each product is made with vet grade quality ingredients and are available at traditional retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Sam’s Club, Kroger, Kmart, Costco and Rite Aid. In addition, VetIQ™ products are backed by years of research and development to ensure all medications and supplements comply with FDA and EPA regulations for product and packaging safety, because quality, safe products are the company’s priority. For more information, please visit www.VetIQ.com.
Tweets by @MintiesTreats